Dell 1355CN Driver Download
Dell 1355CN Driver Download – The Dell 1355cn printer is designed for small to mid-sized businesses and small workgroups looking for high-quality color, scanning, faxing and copying capabilities in a compact unit with wireless and built-in connectivity features.
The Dell 1355cn printer feature the latest LED printing technology and offer excellent print quality, low power consumption and ease of use compared to conventional laser printers of the same class. With a print speed of up to 15 pages per minute (ppm) in black and white and 12 pages (A4) per minute (ppm) 1 color (actual print speed varies with use), the Dell 1355cn printers can reliably print high quality documents, with a monthly maximum service cycle of up to 30,000 pages.
Maintenance-free and easy-to-use printers, the Dell 1355cn ultra-compact printers offer the best value in 4-in-1 color multifunction printing with wireless and networking features for your organization. To download Dell 1355cn Driver Please read the instructions below. go to Dell 2330DN driver for another dell printer.
Dell 1355CN Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32-bit (x86) | Windows 10 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8 64-bit (x64) | Windows 7 32-bit (x86) | Windows 7 64-bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32-bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64-bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6
Installation Driver for Dell 1355CN
How to install Dell 1355CN Driver printer on a Windows
- You can connect your Dell 1355CN printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Dell 1355CN printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Dell 1355CN. you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Dell 1355CN already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Dell 1355CN Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear. If does Dell 1355CN printer not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. you can select drop-down to select a Dell E525w driver for windows. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6) and postscript unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver. Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Dell 1355CN Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Dell 1355CN Color Laser Printer Driver
Dell 1355CN Driver Windows 32-bit/64-bit
Dell 1355CN Application
Dell Color Multifunction Printer | 1355cn Software Suite and Driver Download