Dell 1355CNW Driver Download
Dell 1355CNW Driver Download – Good quality, cheap compatible toners. Dell 1355CNW had a cycle of 20,000 impressions per month (those of the guarantee put penalties for not using original).
I see that Dell at the moment does not give me any problem and has a cycle of 30,000, so in principle I should put up with more, besides it has WiFi. Dell 1355CNW is very good. I make 180 impressions per week and no problem.It has perfectly met my expectations. Silent and faster than inkjet printers. The original tonners are very expensive, but on the internet you can find them at more affordable prices. Dell 1355CNW Printer highly recommended for home use, professionals, students,
Good print quality, aesthetically pleasing – not a mess – and although the ink is a bit expensive, Dell 1355CNW is easily achieved with a white label. Perfect for the average student who plays hundreds of articles, jobs, etc. To download Dell 1355CNW Driver Please read the instructions below. go to Dell 1355CN driver for another dell printer.
Dell 1355CNW Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32-bit (x86) | Windows 10 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8 64-bit (x64) | Windows 7 32-bit (x86) | Windows 7 64-bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32-bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64-bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6
Installation Driver for Dell 1355CNW
How to install Dell 1355CNW Driver printer on a Windows
- You can connect your Dell 1355CNW printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Dell 1355CNW printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Dell 1355CNW. you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Dell 1355CNW already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Dell 1355CNW Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear. If does Dell 1355CNW printer not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. you can select drop-down to select a Dell E515dn driver for windows. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6) and postscript unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver. Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Dell 1355CNW Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Dell 1355CNW Color Laser Printer Driver
Dell 1355CNW Driver Windows 32-bit/64-bit
Dell 1355CNW Application
Dell 1355CNW Software Suite and Driver Download