Pantum P3300DW Driver Download – The Pantum P3300DW is a very compact printer, which will save your workspace, and the metal frame increase the reliability of your printer. Pantum P3300DW is fitted with an automatic double-sided printing function, a 350 MHz processor and 256 memory.
The work cycle of this printer is 25000 pages per month. Pantum P3300DW is easy to use and simple to print. Print speed Pantum P3300DW is about 33 pages for A4 paper.
To download Pantum P3300DW Driver Please read the instructions and see supported os below. or go to Pantum P3500DN Driver for another series.
Pantum P3300DW Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32-bit (x86) | Windows 10 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64-bit (x64) | Windows 8 32-bit (x86) | Windows 8 64-bit (x64) | Windows 7 32-bit (x86) | Windows 7 64-bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32-bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64-bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6
Installation Driver for Pantum P3300DW
How to install Pantum P3300DW Driver printer on a Windows
- You can connect your Pantum P3300DW printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Pantum P3300DW printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Pantum P3300DW. you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Pantum P3300DW already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Pantum P3300DW Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear. If does Pantum P3300DW printer not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. you can select drop-down to select a Pantum P3300DW driver for windows. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6) and postscript unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver. Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Pantum P3300DW Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Pantum P3300DW Printer Driver
Pantum P3300DW Windows Driver file
Download Pantum P3300-M7100-M7200 Series Windows PS Driver V1.2.0
Download Pantum P3300 Series Windows Driver V1.4.0
Pantum P3300DW Mac Driver file
Download Pantum P3010-P3060-P3300 Series Mac Driver V1.1.2_codesign
Pantum P3300DW Linux Driver file
Download Pantum P3010-P3060-P3300 Series Ubuntu Driver V1.0.15.tar
Pantum P3300DW Android Driver file