Samsung CLP-325 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLP-325 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – The CLP 325 from Samsung is a color laser printer. The resolution of the expressions is 2400 x 600 dpi. Its dimensions are 38.8 x 31.3 x 24.3 cm with a weight of 11kg. Paper sizes up to A4 can be printed. The printing speed is 16 pages per minute in black and white and 4 pages in color. The paper magazine has 130 sheets. Furthermore, the printer has a storage capacity of 32 megabytes and has a USB 2.0 interface for connection to the PC. It is suitable for the private user or for smaller offices. When things need to go fast, laser printers take advantage of them. Unlike inkjet printers, laser printers do not print line by line, but everything in one go. Thus, the Samsung CLP-325 from Samsung creates an A4 page with elaborate color graphics in twelve seconds. The Samsung needs only five seconds for it. While the Samsung CLP-325 is completely convincing in terms of speed, it manages less in the quality of color prints.
Although the color laser printer from Samsung achieved a good level of detail, but tends to slight image distortion (distortions). Also in terms of fidelity of color printing, the Samsung CLP-325 achieves only satisfactory values. For black-and-white prints, the values are similar, but noise is less common. When polluting the Samsung CLP-325 remained below the LGA limits. In the toner powder, however, the experts found toxic substances, such as the classified as carcinogenic trichloromethane and styrene. Styrene irritates airways, eyes and mucous membranes. If the printer is used properly, there is no acute danger to you.
The pressure of an ISO color page was tested at an expensive 31 cents. Black and white texts, on the other hand, print for 2.28 cents per page. In terms of operating noise, the Samsung CLP-325 performs relatively well. However, the measured 8.5 sone are not whisper-quiet. Do you print a lot? Then you often have to add paper. The Samsung CLP-325 holds only 130 sheets. Furthermore, the Samsung CLP-325 lacks extras like memory card reader or direct print function. On this page, you can download Samsung CLP-325 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. go to Samsung CLP-320N Driver for another series.
Samsung CLP-325 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
Download Samsung CLP-325 Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLP-325 Windows Driver
Samsung CLP-325 Driver for Windows Download
Samsung CLP-325 Mac Driver
Samsung CLP-325 Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung CLP-325 Linux Driver
Samsung CLP-325 Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung CLP-320 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLP-325 Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLP-325 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLP-325 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLP-325 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Samsung CLP-325 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLP-325 Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLP-325 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung CLP-325 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doinn Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Samsung CLP-325 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.