Samsung CLP-325w Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLP-325w Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – When measuring pollutants, the Samsung CLP-325w remained below the LGA limit values. In the toner powder, however, the experts found toxic substances, such as the Trichloromethane and styrene classified as carcinogenic. Styrene irritates airways, eyes and mucous membranes. If the printer is used properly, there is no acute danger to you.
The printing of an ISO-color page hit the test with expensive 31 cents to book. Black and white texts, on the other hand, print for a cheap 2.28 cents per page. In terms of operating noise, the CLP-325w is relatively good. However, the measured 8.5 Sone are not whisper-quiet. Do you print a lot? Then you often have to put on paper. The CLP-325w holds only 130 sheets. The Samsung CLP-325w also lacks extras such as memory card reader or direct print function.
The Samsung CLP-325w convinces especially at the print speed. Also the cheap black and white prints know how to please. Bad: The cost of color prints is high. The CLP-235 is also not completely convincing in terms of print quality. The high concentration of pollutants in the toner is of concern. Useful extras, such as a memory card reader, are missing. On this page, you can download Samsung CLP-325w driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. go to Samsung CLP-320N Driver for another series.
Samsung CLP-325w Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
Download Samsung CLP-325w Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLP-325w Windows Driver
Samsung CLP-325w Driver for Windows Download
Samsung CLP-325w Mac Driver
Samsung CLP-325w Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung CLP-325w Linux Driver
Samsung CLP-325w Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung CLP-320n Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLP-325w Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLP-325w printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLP-325w printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLP-325w you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Samsung CLP-325w already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLP-325w Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLP-325w not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung CLP-325w driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doinn Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Samsung CLP-325w Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.