Samsung CLP-770ND Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLP-770ND Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – Tuned to the needs of companies, the Samsung CLP 770ND delivers top performance combined with outstanding features. With only 10 seconds to the first page and 32 pages per minute, as well as an impressive print volume of 120,000 pages per month, the printer has grown to meet all requirements in office life. For intuitive operation and simple user guidance, a 4-line LCD and the Compass navigation system contribute. As a result, the training effort is kept low and problems solved quickly.
The manufacturer equips the Samsung CLP-770ND with the interfaces USB and Ethernet. For this purpose, the color laser printer offers an additional USB port on the side of the device, which can only be used for special solutions such as identity recognition. If we installed the printer locally, the routine played the drivers for PCL 6 and PS 3 at the same time on the computer. A good solution, because so we could easily switch between the emulations.
This is where the built-in duplex unit first falls. With it, the Samsung CLP-770ND prints the front and back of a sheet automatically-saving paper. In addition, the color laser printer supports many operating systems: In addition to the usual Windows variants, the Samsung CLP-770ND also works with Mac, Linux and UNIX environments-this is quite rare even in this class. The font display on the color laser printer makes the operation intuitive. On this page, you can download Samsung CLP-770ND driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung CLP-680nd Driver for another series.
Samsung CLP-770ND Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
Download Samsung CLP-770ND Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLP-770ND Windows Driver
Samsung CLP-770ND Driver for Windows Download
Samsung CLP-770ND Mac Driver
Samsung CLP-770ND Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung CLP-770ND Linux Driver
Samsung CLP-770ND Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung CLP-670ND Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLP-770ND Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLP-770ND printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLP-770ND printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLP-770ND you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung CLP-770ND already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLP-770ND Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLP-770ND not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung CLP-770ND driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung CLP-770ND Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.