Samsung CLX-2160N Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLX-2160N Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – The Samsung CLX-2160N is currently already available. The equivalent is a color laser printer, which also has scanning and copying capabilities. From the price point of view, the device is almost unbeatably favorable, especially as the printing costs keep in the frame: converted 2.7 cents for a b/w and 9.7 cents for a color page are not outstanding, but still very acceptable.
The resolution of the Samsung CLX-2160N laser is at 2,400 x 600 pixels, and the print speed is 16 pages B/W and 4 page color per minute. The compact dimensions of the printer recommend it for smaller offices. However, one should not put all too high expectations on the print quality, as one can see from the experiences of other users.
High-quality photo prints do not seem to be possible, and the quality is not at the highest level even with color printing. But not every office needs color prints that brochure offer to represent. Especially for home-consumption – for example for school or study. On this page, you can download Samsung CLX-2160N driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung CLX-2160 Driver for another series.
Samsung CLX-2160N Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung CLX-2160N Drivers & Softwares
Read Also: Samsung CLX-8650ND Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLX-2160N Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLX-2160N printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLX-2160N printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLX-2160N you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung CLX-2160N already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLX-2160N Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLX-2160N not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung CLX-2160N driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung CLX-2160N Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.