Samsung CLX-3160FN Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLX-3160FN Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – The Samsung CLX-3160FN is the multi-talented for your professional requirements. Copy, print, scan, and fax in vibrant colors and high-speed. He can just do everything. In color, The Samsung Laser Multifunction CLX-3160FN copies, prints, scans and faxes not only, it does it on request also in color. Make your working life colorful, copy and print 4 pages per minute in color, 16 pages per minute in black and White (A4). (In letter format: 4 pages per minute in color, 17 pages per minute in black and white). In addition, they scan in a true and detailed way with up to 4,800 X 4,800 dpi in extended resolution.
Maximum productivity in the smallest space. Finally a color laser multi-function for really any size of the room. The Samsung CLX-3160FN fits any workstation. It weighs just 20.5 kg, and its footprint is very low (466 x 429 x 486 mm). Thus, its space-saving design ensures that it can be positioned well in your vicinity. Enjoy whisper-quiet pressure, even with color! The no-NOISTM technology makes it possible to print without the need to rotate a drum with four toner cartridges every time you change colors.
Samsung CLX-3160FN With conventional printers, each rotation of this drum with the four toner cartridges produces noise and vibration as you print. The No-NOISTM (non-orbiting Noiseless optic imaging system) uses hard-to-install cartridges that electronically switch colors. To print very quietly page by page. On this page, you can download Samsung CLX-3160FN driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung CLX-2160N Driver for another series.
Samsung CLX-3160FN Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung CLX-3160FN Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLX-3160FN Windows Driver
Samsung CLX-3160FN Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung CLX-3160FN Mac Driver
Samsung CLX-3160FN Printer Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung CLX-3160FN Linux Driver
Samsung CLX-3160FN Printer Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung CLX-2160 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLX-3160FN Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLX-3160FN printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLX-3160FN printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLX-3160FN you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung CLX-3160FN already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLX-3160FN Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLX-3160FN not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung CLX-3160FN driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung CLX-3160FN Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.