Samsung CLX-3175 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLX-3175 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – The Samsung CLX-3175 is the all-rounder for your high demands. Copy, print, and scan in vivid colors Make your working life colorful, copy and print in color 4 pages per minute, 16 pages per minute in black and white (A4). In addition, you can scan in true color and detail with up to 4,800 x 4,800 dpi in enhanced resolution.
When it comes to space requirements, the Samsung Laser Printers and Multifunction Devices of the Black Edition set new standards. Exceptional elegance combined with sophisticated innovative technology underline your personal style. Sleek and compact, the CLX-3175 creates space for work and brings order and efficiency to any work environment.
The CLX-3175 impresses with its elegant, black design in matt black and sets so unusual accents in every workplace. On this page, you can download Samsung CLX-3175 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung CLX-3170FN Driver for another series.
Samsung CLX-3175 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung CLX-3175 Drivers & Softwares
Read Also: Samsung CLX-3160N Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLX-3175 Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLX-3175 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLX-3175 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLX-3175 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung CLX-3175 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLX-3175 Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLX-3175 not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung CLX-3175 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung CLX-3175 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.