Samsung CLX-3185FN Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLX-3185FN Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – Whether you want to print a presentation for the upcoming meeting or scan a few photos for email, a versatile multifunction, such as the Samsung CLX-3185FN, will help you in a very comfortable way. For example, you can use the one-touch eco-copy button, which allows you to easily save consumables and money. And because the Samsung CLX-3185FN network is capable, all users in your company network can benefit from the fantastic color-output results. With all this versatility and performance, the compact CLX 3185FN from Samsung still fits any workstation.
The Eco-copy button is easily accessible from the front controls. At the touch of a button, you can combine 2 or 4 pages each and print on a single sheet – and this does not only work in black and white printing, but also in color printing. So the Samsung CLX-3185FN helps you save time, money, toner, paper and energy. The incredibly versatile Samsung CLX-3185FN has been developed for such production applications. With this multi-function, you can print, copy, scan or send fax documents, all in a simple and straightforward way. Why waste a lot of space in a modern office for different printers, copiers, and scanners, if these tasks can handle a single device today: The multifunctional 4-in-1 laser printer CLX-3185FN from Samsung.
With the AnyWeb print software developed by Samsung, you will become a hunter and collector on the Internet. Together with the Samsung CLX-3185FN, you can simply drag-and-drop various content from the Internet and put it together for an expression as you continue to surf normally. On this page, you can download Samsung CLX-3185FN driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung CLX-3185 Driver for another series.
Samsung CLX-3185FN Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung CLX-3185FN Drivers & Softwares
Read Also: Samsung CLX-3180 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLX-3185FN Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLX-3185FN printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLX-3185FN printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLX-3185FN you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung CLX-3185FN already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLX-3185FN Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLX-3185FN not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung CLX-3185FN driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung CLX-3185FN Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.