Samsung CLX-3305FW Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLX-3305FW Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – The Samsung CLX-3305FW, designed for simple and intuitive use, saves valuable time and effort. Just press the Eco-Save button and you will save toner, paper, and electricity. Print multiple pages on one sheet, use grayscale or skip blank pages.
Print exactly what you see on the screen with just one click – and save time. Create a fast and secure connection to your wireless network on Samsung CLX-3305FW with just one push of a button – simply with the WPS button (set up a protected WiFi). Easily print images and documents directly from a USB stick using the intuitive menu and navigation buttons.
Create and use your own color profiles with Samsung’s easy color manager with Samsung CLX-3305FW. This allows you to make the right colors for a company logo or simply give your printouts the desired individual appearance. On this page, you can download Samsung CLX-3305FW driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung CLX-3305FN Driver for another series.
Samsung CLX-3305FW Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung CLX-3305FW Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLX-3305FW Linux Driver
Samsung CLX-3305FW Printer Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung CLX-3185N Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLX-3305FW Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLX-3305FW printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLX-3305FW printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLX-3305FW you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung CLX-3305FW already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLX-3305FW Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLX-3305FW not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung CLX-3305FW driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung CLX-3305FW Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.