Samsung ML-1510 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung ML-1510 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – The dust-protected paper feeder holds 250 sheets of plain paper. Although the Samsung ML-1510 is working quite fast with 14 pages per minute in continuous operation, the tempo rating with 73 points is only “satisfying”. The reason is the long warm-up time of 14 and 26 seconds from standby or sleep mode.
Despite a resolution of only 600 dpi, it prints fine lines and sharp contours without difficulty. Above all, the graphics quality benefits from this, but the text quality is also excellent. This Samsung ML-1510 creates only 1,000 pages, after which 80 euros for a new 3,000-side cartridge must be shelled. So the low acquisition price is somewhat relative – with the prorated purchase of the first toner, the printer would cost approximately 230 euros.
Samsung ML-1510 with 14 pages per minute in copy mode and a time of 11.9 seconds for the first page from standby, the printer is not slow at all. A weak point is a warm-up time from sleep mode: Almost 37 seconds are too long and lead to point deduction. In terms of print quality, the Samsung behaves inconspicuously. Letters find contours strongly the way to the paper, but the graphics quality is only satisfactory. On this page, you can download Samsung ML-1510 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung CLX-6260fw Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-1510 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-1510 Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-1510 Windows Driver
Samsung ML-1510 Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung ML-1510 Mac Driver
Samsung ML-1510 Printer Driver for Mac OS Download
Read Also: Samsung CLX-6260FD Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-1510 Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-1510 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-1510 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-1510 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-1510 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-1510 Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-1510 not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-1510 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-1510 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.