Samsung ML-1610 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung ML-1610 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – The new Samsung black and white laser printer ML-1610 offer comfortable desktop printing with high-quality, professional printing results at an economical cost. With its compact size and attractive, modern design, the ergonomic Samsung ML-1610 is the perfect solution for any modern office or home.
If you are looking for a cheap laser printer, the Samsung ML 1610 is used correctly. As a student and I have to print about 200-300 pages every week. The Samsung is exactly the right device for this. Even in toner saving mode, technical sketches are razor sharp. In the original document colored diagrams and images are also well represented in fine shades of gray.
For this printer, the resolution of 600 x 600 dpi (and Tonerspar) for my taste is fully sufficient. On this page, you can download Samsung ML-1610 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung ML-1510 Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-1610 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-1610 Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-1610 Windows Driver
Samsung ML-1610 Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung ML-1610 Mac Driver
Samsung ML-1610 Printer Driver for Mac OS is not available.
Samsung ML-1610 Linux Driver
Samsung ML-1610 Printer Driver for Linux not available.
Read Also: Samsung CLX-6260FW Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-1610 Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-1610 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-1610 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-1610 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-1610 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-1610 Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-1610 not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-1610 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-1610 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.