Samsung ML-1710D Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-1710D Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – With the ML-1710D from Samsung, you bundle your energies. Finally, it is the world’s smallest digital black and white laser printer with a paper cassette and fits perfectly into any home or small office. Where the elegant model provides innovative features for more speed, improved print quality, and cost savings.
The three laser printers offer a paper cassette that holds 250 sheets and an optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. The Samsung ML-1710D can print with a maximum of 1,200 x 600 dpi. According to the manufacturer, the ML-1510 can print a maximum of 14 pages per minute. The two larger models are 16 ppm.
The new Samsung laser printers can be connected to the computer via a USB interface. In the top model, the Samsung ML-1710D, this USB-2.0 is compatible. In addition, this model offers PCL6 as a printer language and can also be connected via a parallel interface. The smaller models offer only one GDI language (SPL, Samsung printer language). On this page, you can download Samsung ML-1710D driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung ML-1710B Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-1710D Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-1710D Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-1710D Windows Driver
Samsung ML-1710D Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung ML-1710D Mac Driver
Samsung ML-1710D Printer Driver for Mac OS is not available
Samsung ML-1710D Linux Driver
Samsung ML-1710D Printer Driver for Linux is not available
Read Also: Samsung ML-1710 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-1710D Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-1710D printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-1710D printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-1710D you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-1710D already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-1710D Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-1710D not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-1710D driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-1710D Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.