Samsung ML-1755 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-1755 Driver for Windows – The Samsung ML-1755 is one strongly suggested laser printer you can pick, especially for any specific use, and it absolutely works well with any light-duty printing needs for home use, home office, or small business office. This device prepared with 1200 by 600dpi as maximum resolution, and also has higher work cycle around 15, 1000 ppm, that is correctly fine with your day-to-day basic printing needs.
Speaking of its appearance, Samsung ML-1755 is a tight device which offers versatility and simple to operate feature, while the paper tray consists of a manual feed holder in 250-sheet capacity and an output tray as well. Printed speed is around 16ppm which is enough to support your flexible workflow.
However, there will be no wireless connection in this course, instead, you use the USB barrières to hook up the printing device into your laptop or PCs. On this page, you can download Samsung ML-1755 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung ML-1750 Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-1755 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-1755 Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-1755 Windows Driver
Samsung ML-1755 Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung ML-1755 Mac Driver
Samsung ML-1755 Printer Driver for Mac OS is not available
Samsung ML-1755 Linux Driver
Samsung ML-1755 Printer Driver for Linux is not available
Read Also: Samsung ML-1740 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-1755 Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-1755 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-1755 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-1755 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-1755 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-1755 Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-1755 not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-1755 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-1755 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.