Samsung ML-2152W Driver for Windows, Mac OS
Samsung ML-2152W Driver for Windows, Mac OS, Linux – Excellent text quality; Inexpensive; Includes a duplexer, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi. Offers limited paper-handling options; Support is skimpy for business users. The Samsung ML-2152W is a feature-rich value for small offices, but HP and Xerox offer better paper handling and support.
According to the manufacturer, the new laser printers of the 215X series from Samsung bring up to 20 pages per minute on paper. The maximum optical resolution is 1,200 x 1,200 dpi. Automatic duplex printing is part of the standard process. The Samsung ML-2152W offers a PostScript 3 emulation. Unfortunately, Samsung delivers the devices only with a starter toner for 4,000 pages. The toner cartridge, which is normally available, contains toner for 8,000 pages.
The Samsung ML-2152W printer is equipped with a 500-sheet paper cassette and a multi-purpose feeder for up to 100 sheets from the factory. If this is not enough, the user can extend the laser printer by up to 500 sheets with another paper cassette. The paper edition summarizes 350 pages. A parallel and a USB-2.0 interface are available for connection to the PC. In the 2151N version, the printer also offers an Ethernet interface. The Samsung 2152W has integrated a wireless LAN interface. On this page, you can download Samsung ML-2152W driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung ML-2151n Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-2152W Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-2152W Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-2152W Windows Driver
Samsung ML-2152W Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung ML-2152W Mac Driver
Samsung ML-2152W Printer Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung ML-2152W Linux Driver
Samsung ML-2152W Printer Driver for Linux is not available
Read Also: Samsung ML-2150 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-2152W Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-2152W printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-2152W printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-2152W you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-2152W already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-2152W Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-2152W not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-2152W driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-2152W Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.