Samsung ML-2165W Driver for Windows, Mac OS, Linux – If you are particularly interested in text printing and color is not an issue for you, then you buy a good device with the mono laser printer, as the Samsung ML-2165W Mono laser printer test shows. With the space-saving device you can print up to 20 pages per minute, the resolution is 1,200 x 1,200 dpi. The memory has a size of 32 MB.
The Samsung ML-2165W printer is network capable, it has WLAN and a USB port. The paper cassette has a capacity of 150 sheets. With the Samsung ML-2165W laser printer, you can print not only DIN A4 format but also in A5, envelopes, postcards, and labels. With just under 4 kilograms, the printer is a real lightweight, you don’t need a large footprint.
A real space Marvel is this printer from Samsung, as the Samsung ML-2165W Monolaser printer test shows. The print capacity is high, the monthly print volume is indicated with 10,000 pages. The printer is perfect for private use. On this page, you can download Samsung ML-2165W driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung ML-2155 Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-2165W Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-2165W Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-2165W Windows Driver
Samsung ML-2165W Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung ML-2165W Mac Driver
Samsung ML-2165W Printer Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung ML-2165W Linux Driver
Samsung ML-2165W Printer Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung ML-2152w Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-2165W Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-2165W printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-2165W printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-2165W you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-2165W already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-2165W Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-2165W not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-2165W driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-2165W Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.