Samsung ML-2251N Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2251N Driver for Windows, Mac OS, Linux – The Samsung ML-2251N is a black and white laser printer that is particularly suitable for workgroups. It has the connectors Parallel, USB and Ethernet 10 / 100Base-TX. Its paper tray includes max. 300 leaves. The media types envelopes, transparencies, labels, plain paper and cards it prints with a max. Media size of 216 mm x 356 mm.
Samsung ML-2251N can also measure the media sizes ANSI A (Letter) (216 x 279 mm), Legal (216 x 356 mm), Executive (184 x 267 mm), A4 (210 x 297 mm), A5 (148 x 210 mm), A6 (105 x 148 mm), Folio (216 x 330 mm), JIS B5 (182 x 257 mm) , Statement (139.7 x 215.9 mm) can be easily processed. Its processor has 166 MHz. Ram has 16 MB, but can be upgraded up to 144 MB.
Samsung’s ML-2251N series is the ideal solution. With just a few simple steps, the ML-2251N handles large print jobs quickly, reliably and effortlessly. The 250-sheet paper feeder can hold your office work regularly. The Samsung ML-2251N laser printer is a b / w network printer in a stylish design with a large range of functions. On this page, you can download Samsung ML-2251N driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work on your computer. Go to Samsung ML-2250 Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-2251N Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-2251N Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-2251N Windows Driver
Samsung ML-2251N Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung ML-2251N Mac Driver
Samsung ML-2251N Printer Driver for Mac OS
Samsung ML-2251N Linux Driver
Samsung ML-2251N Printer Driver for Linux
Read Also: Samsung ML-2240 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-2251N Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-2251N printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-2251N printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-2251N you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-2251N already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-2251N Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-2251N not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-2251N driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-2251N Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.