Samsung MultiXpress CLX-8640ND Driver Download
Samsung MultiXpress CLX-8640ND Driver Download – With the addition of the two multifunction color laser printers Samsung CLX-8640ND and his brother CLX-8650ND, Samsung has expanded its range with two devices that only leave a few wishes unfulfilled. Equipped with Ethernet as standard, they can be integrated into a network without any major actions and can be used by small to medium-sized workgroups. Samsung CLX-8640ND have a scanner and copier integrated and can be retrofitted with a fax Samsung CLX-8640ND processor. The integrated 1GHz dual-core processor and the 1GB memory, even large print jobs can be mastered without problems.
By default, the 520-sheet paper feeder in the magazine and 100-sheet multi-purpose feeder for a network printer are a bit low. This capacity can be extended by further magazines to a total of 2,180 sheets. At 600×600 dpi the resolution is also in the normal range, whereby the print quality can be increased up to 9,600×600 dpi. The print speed of 38 pages, the Samsung CLX-8640ND and 48 pages, the Samsung CLX-8650ND per minute, but can be seen.
Samsung CLX-8640ND DADFNaturally, printer device also support duplex printing, with a duplex document feeder supporting Samsung’s CLX-8640ND mobile printing feature and significantly reducing the time it takes to print. There are also e.g. a booklet printing and a poster printing feature. Direct printing from USB flash or mobile printing is of course also supported. The handling of all functions is facilitated by the large, colored touch screen. On this page, you can download Samsung MultiXpress CLX-8640ND driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. go to Samsung CLX-8650ND Driver for another series.
Samsung MultiXpress CLX-8640ND Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
Download Samsung MultiXpress CLX-8640ND Driver Software
Samsung CLX-8640, 8650 Series Print Driver PCL6 V3.12.29.0702:46 Download
Samsung CLX-8640, 8650 Series Print Driver PCL6(No Installer) V3.12.29.07:43 Download
Samsung CLX-8640, 8650 Series Print Driver Post Script V2.00.99.01.47 Download
Samsung CLX-8640, 8650 Series Print Driver(No Installer) V3.12.29.0702:46 Download
Samsung CLX-8640, 8650 Series Scan Driver V126.96.36.199 Download
Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows V3.00.13.00:04 Download
Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows V3.00.13.00:04 Download
Universal Print Driver for Windows V3.00.13.00:04 Download
Universal Scan Driver for Windows V1.02.19 Download
Read Also: Samsung SL-C1860fw Driver
How to install Samsung MultiXpress CLX-8640ND Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung MultiXpress CLX-8640ND printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung MultiXpress CLX-8640ND printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung MultiXpress CLX-8640ND you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Samsung MultiXpress CLX-8640ND already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung MultiXpress CLX-8640ND Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung MultiXpress CLX-8640ND not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung MultiXpress CLX-8640ND driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doinn Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Samsung MultiXpress CLX-8640ND Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.