Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver Download
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver Download – Use the Samsung Xpress C1810W to wirelessly print and share effortlessly. This requires no more than its advanced NFC technology, WiFi Direct, Google Cloud print and powerful compatibility. The connection for printing simply connects your mobile device to the Samsung Xpress C1810W to print virtually any content.
Improved business productivity starts with the right printer. With a print speed of 18/18 pages per minute and just 16 seconds to the printout of the first pages, you can rely on the Samsung C1810W. More power, higher productivity with the performance of two cores, the device can process your orders at the same time and therefore faster. The 256 MB memory ensures that even large documents are processed faster and you do not have to wait long for your printouts. The bottom line is simple: The Samsung C1810W is ideal for high-pressure volumes and short time frames.
The dual CPU also requires less power. Samsung C1810W With a typical energy consumption of only 1.3 kW/h (TEC) or less than 1.52 kW/h (WiFi-Direct) – measured by Energy Star. All you have to do is press the Eco button to use all the intelligent eco functions that can be set individually via the Samsung C1810W printer driver. You can print multiple pages on a sheet, omit blank pages, or use grayscale instead of color. So you can instantly save paper, toner, energy, and money. Only 1.3 kW/h (TEC) less than 1.52 kW/h (WiFi-direct), 2,500 pages. On this page, you can download Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. go to Samsung CLP-680DW Driver for another series.
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
How to install Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doinn Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Color Laser Printer Driver
C1810 Series Print Driver Download
Size: 39.2 MB
C1810 Series Print Driver(No Installer) Download
Size: 22.4 MB
Universal Print Driver for Windows Download
Size: 25.4 MB
Easy Color Manager Download
Size: 12.3 MB
Easy Printer Manager Download
Size: 40.7 MB
Easy Printer Manager Download
Size: 39.9 MB
Easy Wireless Setup Download
Size: 4.2 MB
Set IP Download
Size: 1.5 MB