Zebra GC420D Driver Download
Zebra GC420D Driver Download – The Zebra GC420d printer, which is characterised by zebra’s longevity and reliability, has the same mechanical design as the older LP 2844 and TLP 2844 models. Zebra GC420d allows customers to easily migrate to the new printer, while the advanced features support more industries and applications.
The compact, space-saving design of the Zebra GC420d printer includes a powerful 32-bit processor and large memory. Zebra GC420d enables fast label throughput and storage of more graphics, longer label formats, and faster processing of up to 104 mm wide media. Automatic printer language recognition and switching between the programming and label formats ZPL and EPLand have special OpenAccess Design for simplified loading of print media, Zebra GC420d supports font download, Unicode fonts, and bitmap fonts.
Zebra Zebra GC420d Improved printer performance with full 4 inch/s (inch per second) print speed and Einem32-bit processor. Adaptive automatic detection for serial connection cables and configuration For Plug and Play integration. To download Zebra GC420D Driver Please read the instructions and see supported os below. or go to Zebra GX420 Driver for another series.
Zebra GC420D Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
How to install Zebra GC420D Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Zebra GC420D printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Zebra GC420D printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Zebra GC420D you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Zebra GC420D already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Zebra GC420D Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Zebra GC420D not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Zebra GC420D driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Zebra GC420D Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Zebra GC420D Driver Printer
Zebra GC420D Driver Windows
ZebraDesigner driver 32/64 bit. Certified for Windows. Download
Zebra Setup Utilities Download
Zebra GC420D Mac OS setup printer Installation Instruction