Zebra GX420D Driver Download
Zebra GX420D Driver Download – With the Zebra GX420D you get a very compact and versatile desktop printer for a very diverse range of applications. The Zebra GX420D is available in a variant as a thermal printer or as a thermal transfer printer. It particularly convinces by its high printing speed of up to 152 mm per second and is therefore perfectly suitable for applications in which high performance is required.
Already in the basic configuration, the printer has a very good range of functions. Zebra GX420D is equipped with a USB 1.1, a parallel and an RS232 interface and can therefore be easily connected to any workstation. Optionally, the Zebra GX420D printer can also be supplemented with a Bluetooth, network or WLAN interface. In addition to the various connection options, the Zebra GX420D also has a label cutter (cutter) or a label dispenser (peeler).
The additionally available label separator makes it possible to separate individual labels, entire label sets or cut off the label roll after the print job has been completed. Zebra GX420D feature is very convenient when, for example, a larger amount of labels are printed and it is no longer absolutely necessary to wind up the printed labels. To download Zebra GX420D Driver Please read the instructions and see supported os below. or go to Zebra GK420D Driver and Zebra GX420 Driver for another series.
Zebra GX420D Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
How to install Zebra GX420D Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Zebra GX420D printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Zebra GX420D printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Zebra GX420D you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Zebra GX420D already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Zebra GX420D Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Zebra GX420D not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Zebra GX420D driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Zebra GX420D Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Zebra GX420D Driver Printer
Zebra GX420D Driver Windows
Zebra GX420D Driver Mac OS
Zebra GX420D Mac OS setup printer Installation Instruction