Zebra GX420Rx Driver Download – Outlined particularly for secure solution printing, Zebra GX420Rx works consistently with your hospital”s innovation programming, and agrees to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Tamper Resistant Prescription Law.
Including numerous locking stations, Zebra GX420Rx printer contains an incorporated bolt to secure the medicine paper inside, alongside a Kensington bolt opening that empowers you to append the printer to a work area or table. The Zebra GX420Rx printer is likewise accessible with a unique mounting stand for extra security (stand sold independently).
Zebra GX420Rx Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
How to install Zebra GX420Rx Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Zebra GX420Rx printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Zebra GX420Rx printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Zebra GX420Rx you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Zebra GX420Rx already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Zebra GX420Rx Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Zebra GX420Rx not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Zebra GX420Rx driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Zebra GX420Rx Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Zebra GX420Rx Driver Printer
Zebra GX420Rx Driver Windows
Zebra GX420Rx Driver Mac OS
Zebra GX420Rx Mac OS setup printer Installation Instruction