Zebra GX420t Driver Download – The compact label printer GX420t of the Zebra G-Series prints in thermal at a speed of up to 152 mm per second and convinces with a multitude of interfaces. Already as a basic variant, it offers full local connectivity with optional internal Ethernet as well as WLAN or Bluetooth interfaces. The preferred application area of the Zebra GX420t label printer is the permanent product marking, for example with weather-resistant labels made of plastic.
The label printer Zebra GX420t has a simple and time-saving system for changing the color ribbons as well as extensive upgrade options that make it individually configurable. The Zebra label printer controls the programming languages zebra EPL and ZPL by default. Zebra GX420t With the internal print server, WLAN or Bluetooth, it is possible to integrate seamlessly into existing networks.
The cutter (cutting function) is especially used for continuous material. After printing, the label material is cut off. Zebra GX420t and all Zebra label printers have a tear-off edge by default, some devices use an integrated cutter to cut them off. USB connection Cable, Quick Start Guide, driver and user CD, Zebra Designer label software. To download Zebra GX420t Driver Please read the instructions and see supported os below. or go to Zebra GK420D Driver and Zebra GX420 Driver for another series.
Zebra GX420t Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
How to install Zebra GX420t Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Zebra GX420t printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Zebra GX420t printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Zebra GX420t you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, GX420t Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Zebra GX420t already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Zebra GX420t Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Zebra GX420t not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Zebra GX420t driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Zebra GX420t Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Zebra GX420t Driver Printer
Zebra GX420t Driver Windows
Zebra GX420t Driver Mac OS
Zebra GX420t Mac OS setup printer Installation Instruction