Zebra HC100 Driver Download – The HC100 is the first Zebra Patient wristband printer specially designed for the printing of bracelets. Its extremely simple operation and robust design are decisive factors for the user. The unique barcode bracelet can be printed out immediately after the patient’s data collection by first name, name, date of birth and case number. The treatment during the patient pass is thus again a step safer.
His area of application is the Zebra HC100 in the hospital or nursing home. The standard color is white, other colors in blue, yellow, green, orange, pink and violet are available on request. The Zebra HC100 is a safe tool for patient identification and contributes decisively to patient safety. The special thermo-bracelets are 25 mm wide are available in the lengths baby size, children sizes and adult size to choose from.
The patient bracelets are delivered in easily replaceable cassettes, to which the Zebra printer HC100 automatically calibrates. The print speed is between 3 and 5 seconds per bracelet, depending on the length of the bracelet. The bracelets have a secure safety lock that is destroyed when the opening is attempted. To download Zebra HC100 Driver Please read the instructions and see supported os below. or go to Zebra GX430T Driver and Zebra GX430D Driver for GX desktop printer series.
Zebra HC100 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
How to install Zebra HC100 Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Zebra HC100 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Zebra HC100 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Zebra HC100 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, HC100 Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Zebra HC100 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Zebra HC100 Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Zebra HC100 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Zebra HC100 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Zebra HC100 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Zebra HC100 Driver Printer
Zebra HC100 Driver Windows
Zebra HC100 Driver Mac OS
Zebra HC100 Mac OS setup printer Installation Instruction